- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. When you use SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM, you consent to receive communications from GEORGIA-PACIFIC electronically. GEORGIA-PACIFIC will communicate with you, at GEORGIA-PACIFIC discretion, by email or by posting notices on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that GEORGIA-PACIFIC provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- CUSTOMER CONTENT. You may have the option to post comments, product reviews or other content on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM (“Customer Content”), subject to the rules established by GEORGIA-PACIFIC, as those rules might change from time to time. You must not post any Customer Content that is offensive, profane, indecent, obscene, threatening, abusive, libelous or illegal. Your Customer Content must not violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of others.
You grant GEORGIA-PACIFIC a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license, with the right to grant sublicenses, to (i) modify and create derivative works based upon your Customer Content, and (ii) reproduce, display and distribute your Customer Content, modified versions of your Customer Content and derivative works based upon your Customer Content. To the extent any right you may have in or relating to any Customer Content cannot be licensed to GEORGIA-PACIFIC under applicable law or legal theory, you hereby irrevocably release and waive any and all such rights, including, but not limited to, any rights of publicity, rights of privacy, trade secret rights, and “moral rights” or any other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials, or any other intellectual property rights.
GEORGIA-PACIFIC may, but is not obligated to review Customer Content prior to, or at any time after the Customer Content is first displayed by GEORGIA-PACIFIC. GEORGIA-PACIFIC may refuse to display, and may at any time cease the display of any Customer Content. No display of any Customer Content is a waiver of GEORGIA-PACIFIC’s right to cease the display of that Customer Content. GEORGIA-PACIFIC right to review, refuse and cease the display of Customer Content is not an assumption by GEORGIA-PACIFIC of any responsibility for Customer Content.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Customer Content you make -- in other words, you acknowledge that you (and not GEORGIA-PACIFIC) have full responsibility for the Customer Content, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and compliance with corresponding laws.
You also acknowledge that GEORGIA-PACIFIC does not have any obligation to use, post, or respond to any Customer Content. GEORGIA-PACIFIC may contact you or any third parties to verify the information contained in a Customer Content you provide to GEORGIA-PACIFIC, obtain additional commentary, and to film, record and make a record of any statements made by you or others in the course of GEORGIA-PACIFIC conversations or correspondence with you. You agree that any materials created from such activities will be owned by GEORGIA-PACIFIC and may be used in any manner GEORGIA-PACIFIC deems appropriate. GEORGIA-PACIFIC may also send you information and notices regarding your Customer Content through SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM, by email or other means based on the information you provided to GEORGIA-PACIFIC in connection with your Customer Content.
All Customer Content will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. GEORGIA-PACIFIC will have no obligations with respect to Customer Content. GEORGIA-PACIFIC cannot guarantee that other users (or other third parties) will not use the ideas that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea that you would like to keep confidential and/or do not want others to use, do not post it to SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM. Also, any Customer Content you provide to GEORGIA-PACIFIC should reflect your honest opinions, findings, beliefs or experience, and be within your personal knowledge, and should not misrepresent in any respect your relationship with GEORGIA-PACIFIC.
GEORGIA-PACIFIC does not and cannot review all comments, product reviews or other content provided by users (including Customer Content) and is not responsible for that content, nor does GEORGIA-PACIFIC endorse any comments, product reviews or other content provided by users. Accordingly, GEORGIA-PACIFIC cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of comments, product reviews or other content provided by users, and GEORGIA-PACIFIC cannot assure you that harmful, inaccurate, deceptive, offensive, threatening, defamatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable comments, product reviews or other content provided by users will not appear on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM. You should never assume any such comments, product reviews or other content provided by users reflects the opinions or policies of GEORGIA-PACIFIC.
You are solely responsible for (a) any Customer Content you post on or through SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM, (b) any material or information that you provide to GEORGIA-PACIFIC or other users (or others that view SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM), and (c) your interaction with other users (or others that view SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM). By sending Customer Content to SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM, you release GEORGIA-PACIFIC of any duty or obligation it might otherwise have to review or act in response to the Customer Content, and of any duty or obligation that it might otherwise have to you in connection with any action it chooses to take in response to your Customer Content.
GEORGIA-PACIFIC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the acceptance of some or all Customer Content and/or your ability to access Customer Content with or without notice in its sole discretion. You agree that GEORGIA-PACIFIC shall not be liable to you or to anyone else for any suspension or discontinuance of acceptance of any Customer Content.
GEORGIA-PACIFIC may obtain Customer Content on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM that contains, or otherwise develop on behalf of GEORGIA-PACIFIC, or through third party vendors that GEORGIA-PACIFIC engages, ideas, inventions, materials and other content that may be similar or identical in theme, idea, format or other respects to Customer Content you submit to SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM. For example, GEORGIA-PACIFIC is actively engaged in research and development for new products and services, and the creation of marketing and advertising materials and other content related to GEORGIA-PACIFIC products and services or that may otherwise be of interest to other users, GEORGIA-PACIFIC and through third party vendors. By providing Customer Content, you understand that you waive any and all claims you may have had, may have, and/or may have in the future based on any ideas, invention, composition, video and/or other works used by GEORGIA-PACIFIC (or its designees) being based upon, or otherwise being the same as or similar to, any Customer Content made by you on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM.
- CODE OF CONDUCT. Although GEORGIA-PACIFIC is not responsible for the conduct of its users or the Customer Content they make, GEORGIA-PACIFIC wants SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM to be a place on the Internet where the content does not violate the rights of any person, offend or hurt people. Therefore, in using SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM, please DO NOT do any of the following:
- submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including trademark, patents, privacy and publicity rights (e.g., using someone else’s name or likeness or a photograph taken by another person without his or her consent) - you should only submit materials that you own exclusively;
- publish falsehoods or make statements that could damage GEORGIA-PACIFIC or anyone else;
- submit material that is unlawful, obscene, false, misleading, defamatory, libelous, threatening, disparaging, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law or is otherwise inappropriate;
- submit materials that promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- interrupt the operation of SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM in any manner whatsoever, including by imposing an unreasonable load on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM;
- defeat security mechanisms, investigate or explore how to defeat security mechanisms, or provide information concerning methods of defeating security mechanisms, including by allowing another person to access SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM using credentials issued to you, or by falsifying, deleting, or concealing Internet Protocol header, email sender, or other identifying information;
- violate any local, state, national or international law or post any Customer Content that would encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense;
- misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity, including, without limitation, with respect to any relationship or material connection you have with GEORGIA-PACIFIC;
- use SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM to send or make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- post or share any personally identifiable or private information of any third party;
- solicit passwords or personal information from anyone;
- post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- register for more than one account or use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization or create a false identity on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM; or
- engage in any predatory or talking conduct, or intimidate or harass anyone.
The following are the basic do’s and don’ts for interacting on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM
- Be respectful of others, especially when disagreeing with them.
- Debate is great, but it should be done in a constructive way.
- Take responsibility for your own words.
Reference to any product on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product and does not mean that the product is available.
GEORGIA-PACIFIC may apply a shipping and handling charge to any products purchased on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM. You agree to pay for any shipping and handling charges. Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass to you upon GEORGIA-PACIFIC shipment to the shipping carrier. GEORGIA-PACIFIC currently only ships to customers located in the continental United States and no other countries, including Canada. Individual sites may have different criteria. Additional information on shipping of products purchased is available on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM
GEORGIA-PACIFIC cannot guarantee that any product listed as available will actually ship right away, as inventory can change significantly from day to day. In rare cases, a product may be in stock when you place your order, and sold out by the time your order is processed. In the event a product that you purchase is on backorder, GEORGIA-PACIFIC will attempt to contact you. Your credit card will only be charged when the product is shipped.
We care about your satisfaction, if you encounter a problem with your order please contact us Monday-Friday at 800.971.9469 from 5 am to 5 pm ET
GEORGIA-PACIFIC reserves the right to refuse any exchange, refund or cancellation at its sole discretion. Detailed information on exchanges, refunds and cancellations, the return and cancellation periods and GEORGIA-PACIFIC contact information can be found on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM. Please review these pages prior to purchasing products from SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM.
While GEORGIA-PACIFIC strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, GEORGIA-PACIFIC does not warrant that product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free or that pricing or typographical errors do not occur. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, or any other reason, GEORGIA-PACIFIC shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for such product at the incorrect price, even if the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. In the event that an item is mispriced, GEORGIA-PACIFIC may, at its sole discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, GEORGIA-PACIFIC shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
There may be certain orders that GEORGIA-PACIFIC is unable to accept and must cancel. GEORGIA-PACIFIC reserves the right, at GEORGIA-PACIFIC’s sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. GEORGIA-PACIFIC reserves the right, at GEORGIA-PACIFIC’s sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by or using the same online account, the same
credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. GEORGIA-PACIFIC will provide notification to the you should such limits be applied.
Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by GEORGIA-PACIFIC credit and fraud avoidance department. GEORGIA-PACIFIC may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. GEORGIA-PACIFIC will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, GEORGIA-PACIFIC will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. GEORGIA-PACIFIC might provide links to websites operated by others. If you use those websites, you will leave SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM. If you decide to visit any linked website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Links to third party sites are provided for your convenience only, and GEORGIA-PACIFIC is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM. GEORGIA-PACIFIC makes no warranty or representation regarding any linked website, the information appearing on those websites or any of the products or services described on those websites. GEORGIA-PACIFIC does not endorse or approve the information appearing on those websites or any of the products or services described on those websites. GEORGIA-PACIFIC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site. Check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your WWW browser to see if you are still in an GEORGIA-PACIFIC -operated site or have moved to another site.
- MOBILE DEVICES. If you access SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM via your mobile device, you may be required to pay service or other fees to your mobile carrier and other third parties. You should check the plan you have with your carrier to ascertain what charges you may incur. GEORGIA-PACIFIC is not liable or anyway responsible for any such fees you may incur when accessing SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM on your mobile device.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. You acknowledge and agree that all information and content that you access or that is made available to you through SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM, including, but not limited to, information, text, graphics, trademarks, logotypes, data and data compilations (“Materials”), is the property of or have been licensed to GEORGIA-PACIFIC. United States and international trademark, patent, copyright and other intellectual property right laws protect that information and content. Except for your own personal and noncommercial use, you are prohibited from modifying, reproducing, transmitting, distributing, displaying, creating derivative works from, transferring, or selling any of these Materials without the prior written consent of GEORGIA-PACIFIC or its owner in the case of Materials that have been licensed to GEORGIA-PACIFIC. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Materials included on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM or to defeat or circumvent GEORGIA-PACIFIC security features, or to utilize SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM or any part of the Materials included on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
GEORGIA-PACIFIC trademarks, logos, and service marks and those trademarks, logos, and service marks licensed to GEORGIA-PACIFIC (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM are registered and unregistered marks of GEORGIA-PACIFIC or its affiliates or licensors. All other trademarks, trade names, product names, service marks and all other non-GEORGIA-PACIFIC marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM without the written permission of GEORGIA-PACIFIC or such third party that may own other trademarks displayed on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM. The absence of a product or service name or logo anywhere in the text of SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM does not constitute a waiver of any trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
The use of any of the Materials, including Customer Content, is at your own risk. GEORGIA-PACIFIC reserves the right to change any and all content, software, applications, and other items used or contained on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM at any time without notice.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM and all GEORGIA-PACIFIC products and services that are provided through SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM are provided to you “as is” and “as available.” GEORGIA-PACIFIC makes no warranties or representations of any kind with respect to SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM or such products or services, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, which GEORGIA-PACIFIC hereby expressly disclaims. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so these exclusions on implied warranties may not apply to you.
GEORGIA-PACIFIC does not guarantee that your access to SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM will be uninterrupted or error-free, that SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that information or other content obtained through SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM will be useful or that it will satisfy your requirements. GEORGIA-PACIFIC will not be liable for any delay, down time, or other failure of performance.
GEORGIA-PACIFIC cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information. Thus, GEORGIA-PACIFIC cannot and does not guarantee that customer content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons or used for improper purposes. GEORGIA-PACIFIC is not responsible for any circumvention of privacy settings or security measures contained on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM. You acknowledge and understand that, even after removal, copies of customer content may remain viewable in cached or archived pages or if other users have copied or stored your customer content.
Any action taken in response to information, opinions, advice, or suggestions offered, discussed or posted on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM, including any materials downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM is at your own risk. You will be solely responsible for any actions taken in response to any such information, opinions, advice, or suggestions, or for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any such action, including any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such content.
Some states do not allow the disclaimers of certain warranties. These disclaimers might not apply to you, and these warranty disclaimers will not apply to you to the extent prohibited by any federal, state or local laws.
- DISPUTES BETWEEN USERS. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with other users or third parties. GEORGIA-PACIFIC reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users (and other third parties) and to terminate your access to SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM if GEORGIA-PACIFIC determines, in its sole discretion, that doing so is prudent.
In no event will GEORGIA-PACIFIC liability of any kind (a) include any special, indirect, punitive, exemplary incidental or consequential losses or damages, even if GEORGIA-PACIFIC shall have been advised of the possibility of such potential loss or damage, even if GEORGIA-PACIFIC has been negligent or been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both, or (b) exceed $100.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitation or exclusion herein may not apply to you.
GEORGIA-PACIFIC reserves the right to exclusively defend and control any claims arising from the above and any such indemnification matters. You will fully cooperate with GEORGIA-PACIFIC in any such defenses.
- FILTERING. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d), as amended, GEORGIA-PACIFIC hereby notifies you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available on the following two sites: GetNetWise and OnGuard Online. GEORGIA-PACIFIC does not endorse, support or approve any of the products or services listed at such sites.
- NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT UNDER U.S. LAW. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide GEORGIA-PACIFIC copyright agent with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM; (d) your address, telephone number, and email address; (e) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that has been allegedly infringed.
Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with the above requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon GEORGIA-PACIFIC actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. GEORGIA-PACIFIC suggests that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice with GEORGIA-PACIFIC copyright agent. You should note that there may be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
GEORGIA-PACIFIC copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Attention: DMCA Designated Agent
P.O. Box 105605
Atlanta, GA 30348 USA
By Facsimile: (404) 584-1461
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This contact information is only for suspected copyright infringement. Upon receipt of such a notice of claimed infringement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)), GEORGIA-PACIFIC will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any content that is claimed to be infringing upon the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States, and will terminate SHOP.ANGELSOFT.COM privileges of those who repeatedly infringe on the copyright of others. United States law imposes substantial penalties for falsely submitting a notice of copyright infringement.